Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stripped Away Form Cruise

The sites I used to strip away the form was Silversea Cruise and American Cruise Lines. When I removed the CSS from the Silversea website everything was shifted to the left of the page and the page turned white. The background color was grey before taking away the CSS. When I removed the images of the page. It didn't remove all images because the main page had a rotating image. When I tried to do the small rendering on the Silversea site it didn't do anything more than likely due to the rotating image on the home page. There isn't a way of condensing that image down to view on your iphone or Android. The other site I chose the look at was American Cruise Lines. This site wasn't as creative as the other site. It was very plain because it had a background color of white. When I removed the CSS from this site all the links shifted to the left. After I removed the images the image at the top of the page was no longer there and the links did not display. This site was able to to the small screen rendering.

No comments:

Post a Comment