Thursday, November 3, 2011

cruises sites form/function a good balance

I have looked at two of the listed cruise webs sites. The two I'am going to pursue and write about more is the Silver Sea Cruises and the American Cruise Lines.

The Silver Sea Cruise line site offers a good balance of form and function. It shows off some really nice pictures. The layout of topics I can look into on the site is well organized. It seems that whom ever crested this site seems took a lot of time and effort. I'm sure they have a full staff that caters to the site development.

The other site I was looking at is American Cruise Lines. After looking at this site it doesn't have enough form or function to make it worth coming back a visiting again. The site doesn't have any interactive with the social media networks like the Silver Sea site. They can add that to their site to allow more functionality. There also isn't enough color to attract the eye.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice which one looked better when the form was stripped? The site that I thought looked the worse before stripping was the one that looked the best after stripping. I think this is because it was based on CSS and was very simple to begin with.

    ReplyDelete