Sunday, December 4, 2011

People is Popular



Well, another People magazine presentation.

I just wasn't sure what people would think if I tried to buy Seventeen Seventeen :)

Here is my presentation.

The interesting thing about People Magazine online and in Print is that they rarely share content.  In fact, they have two distinct jobs under the same umbrella.  The Print version is for interviews and articles with celebrities and interesting people.  The print version prides itself on being 50% celebrity and 50% human interest (although I am not sure that's true.)  The online site is purely celebrity news and is updated several times daily.










1 comment:

  1. I agree that People magazine seems to operate under two different systems. I personally enjoy the print version better because I enjoy reading a variety of different stories. I feel like the online version is often scandal and short little snippets of an article.

    If you ever get a chance read the iPad version of People magazine. I love it! They have extra interviews and extra pictures. They also have links to older stories of the same topics if you are behind on the news.

    ReplyDelete