Saturday, December 17, 2011

closing thoughts

It was great this past semester working with everyone. I have learned a great deal regarding how web sites are constructed. I now have a good understanding of form and function and how each component works together. Learning about the various font styles and how those styles started. Taking a look at the balance and symmetry of a web site design. Having a understanding of color. What colors will work well together, which colors won't works as well together. The meaning of each colors etc. One of the assignments I did like was comparing magazine vs. web.

I also learned how to work with Photoshop which I have never worked with before this semester. I would like to wish everyone best of luck and to have a nice holiday.

Dave Kalkanoff

No comments:

Post a Comment