Saturday, December 17, 2011

module 8 recap.


Creating the banners was a good way to learn how type can go over images. What you have to be careful of is having to bright of an image that you won't be able to see your text properly. You can put all the various effects on it, but if your image is to bright it won't work well together. One of the other challenges was to not only have an example of heathy eating, but and example of exercise as well in the small banner area. I felt that it could have been to clutter with to much stuff. From the example; Prof. Travis showed us there were some good ones. Heather's I really liked yours, the color combinations were really great. Here's one I did that I would like to show everyone. It was very simple where the text didn't go over an image. I was being creative with the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment