Thursday, December 15, 2011

@ the end of our semester

As we get closer and closer to the end of this class I can't help but think of all of the useful information that we exchanged throughout the semester. I found myself using the information that we learned in my day to day work life (great feeling)!

I was wondering if this blog and all of the class material will be available after the class is over? I was also curious to know if anyone would be willing to share the projects that they worked on throughout the class with each other. I am more than willing to share the pieces that I've worked on. Feel free to contact me via my personal email asaunders678@gmail.com or via twitter @asaunders678 anytime! Thanks for all the great knowledge share and conversation in this class.

8 comments:

  1. Great idea Ashley. I am at Mendte@aol.com. I am willing to share all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea Ashley! I am definitely willing to share my things. As I am finishing my final project right now I have that feeling that I actually learned things this semester and I loved it. I have never been so excited to hand in a project. You guys can contact me at smcoppola78@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, this blog will continue after the class. It's dedicated to only this semester's class, so there won't be any new classes adding to it. I would love to have people submit their work here. I only ask that you wait until the class officially ends at midnight tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I'd love to see everyone's work (and after the holiday I may actually have a moment to spend looking them over!) Feel free to reach me here: heather.kick@quinnipiac.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, everyone here as provided great input during the class. I look forward to learning more from everyone's point of view. Also, can't wait to see what everyone did for their final project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I invite you all to link in with me on Linked In:
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronttravis

    My usual email address is digital_creativity@yahoo.com. Please stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete